LUXURY OCNJ GOLD COAST BEACHFRONT/BOARDWALK CONDO; W/BREATHTAKING BEACH & OCEAN VIEWS
OCEAN 17 CONDOMINIUMS
17th STREET AND THE BOARDWALK
OCEAN CITY, NEW JERSEY
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please call us.
This luxury BEACHFRONT condo is one - and we think it's ONE OF THE BEST - of only 33 units that comprise the Ocean 17 Condominium complex. It is located on the first floor, at the northeast corner of the building, directly overlooking the 16th Street boardwalk & beach. It has the most beautiful, breathtaking views of the beach, the Atlantic Ocean, and the spectacular sunrises.
The complex boasts a large sundeck, with ample tables, chairs, umbrellas and chaise lounges for guests. The deck is just above the boardwalk, so you almost get the sense that you’re relaxing on the deck of a luxury cruise ship, overlooking the water.
When it’s time to cool off, there’s no need to make the trek down to the ocean’s edge. You can take a dip in the largest private pool in Ocean City, right next to the sundeck. And if you really insist on feeling the sand between your toes, take a blanket and head for the Sindia Boardwalk Pavilion entrance to the beach area, just a short 25’ from the condo complex. When beach time is finished for the day, there is an outside shower located by the lower stairs in the parking area.
The unit offers 2 bedrooms, one bathroom with full tub & shower, a full kitchen [complete with refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal, dishwasher & microwave.] The nice-sized living room is inviting and airy, with a ceiling fan, two large [approx. 4ft by 7ft each] picture windows providing vista views over a wide expanse of beach & ocean, from 12th St. to 22nd St., and a full mirrored wall which heightens the open feel of the room. Keep cool with saltwater breezes through open windows, or keep them closed & enjoy the central air. Either way, the views are spectacular!
The condo is furnished with a queen-size sleeper sofa, two matching swivel armchairs, a large screen wall-mounted HD Smart TV, and a dining area that comfortably seats 6. The unit has a stacked washer-dryer for your convenience. The condo includes reserved, off-street, covered parking for two cars [e.g., Lexus RX450h & Chevy Traverse fit nicely!] The condo is tastefully decorated in Jersey Shore-style colors & décor and is conveniently located on the boardwalk just a few blocks removed from the hustle & bustle of the crowds from Jilly's 12th St. arcade down to the Music Pier at 8th St. It's nestled in a residential area, in one of the best & most convenient locations right on the Ocean City Boardwalk.
Family owned and professionally cleaned! Pride in ownership shines throughout!!
The condo is recently renovated and offers:
- 2 Bedrooms (One Queen Bed in Bedroom #1 and One Full Bed in Bedroom #2)
- 1 Bath
- One Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat
- Living room ceiling fan
- Large-Screen Wall-Mounted HD Smart TV in LR with xFinity X1 HD service & full access to most
streaming services [e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple+, HBO Max, Disney+, etc.]
- 21” TV in BR1 with xFinity X1 HD service
- Free WiFi (reaches to the sun deck and beach on a good day)
- Full Kitchen: refrigerator, stove, garbage disposal, dishwasher, microwave, all utensils
- Clothes washer/dryer
- Reserved, covered parking for two mid-sized cars/SUVs
- Clean Mattress Pads, Clean Pillow Shams, Clean Shower Curtain
Check-in: Saturday at 2PM
Check-out: Saturday at 10AM
We require a one-third deposit plus a $59 RDP fee with a signed lease agreement to reserve your week. Payment for the second one-third installment is due January 1st. The full final balance plus a $75 exit cleaning fee is due six weeks before your check-in date. The RDP covers the cost of a short term Rental Damage Protection insurance plan [in lieu of security deposit] for your stay. Please note that we have reduced our original rental rates by the amount of the RDP & exit cleaning fees. Check, cash, & VENMO are accepted. You may also pay in full.
CALL 610.353.3461 TO RESERVE YOUR VACATION
SUMMER 2022 is FULL.
We do not offer any rental availability [weeks beginning Saturdays] after Labor Day, through Memorial Day.
At this time, we are accepting reservations for weeks in the 2023/2024 season; CLICK RATES TAB ABOVE for availability!
For questions, please contact us at:
- 610.353.3461, or
- email us at [email protected]
Please be aware that:
- Ocean17 is a 100% smoke-free condominium. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the complex property. There is NO smoking in the units.
- No Pets
- No Grills
- No Elevator to second floor
- Condo sleeps a maximum of 6 people
- Small baby travel beds (like Pack & Play) will fit in one bedroom
- Bed linens and towels not included (however, we can refer you to a service that provides linens and towels with delivery and pick-up)
- So as not to track sand into the unit, we ask that you please use the outside shower located by the lower stairs in the parking area when you return from your time on the beach
- NOTE: You should remove & clean lint from the clothes dryer filter after EVERY dryer load
- ALSO: Prior to final booking we will email you a lease agreement. Please refer to it for a full description of terms & conditions
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Changeover Day|
|Rate summary||-||$2,600 - $3,500||-||7 Nights||-|
|09/02/2023 - 09/29/2023 2023 Post-Labor Day Rate Period||-||-||$2,800||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|06/01/2024 - 06/14/2024 2024 Pre-Summer Rate Period 1||-||-||$2,600||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|06/15/2024 - 06/28/2024 2024 Pre-Summer Rate Period 2||-||-||$3,200||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|06/29/2024 - 08/30/2024 2024 Summer Rate Period||-||-||$3,500||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|08/31/2024 - 09/27/2024 2024 Post-Labor Day Rate Period||-||-||$2,800||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
This condo was picture perfect!!! It was decorated so nicely, very inviting and had everything we needed! Beautiful condo! Clean and modern! The view was incredible!!! Great location!! Easy access to the beach and boardwalk and having the large heated pool on the property was such a nice added bonus!!! Within walking distance to all the restaurants, shops, rides and arcades. The large deck area was great for lunches and dinners outside! Our family of 6 stayed comfortably! Can’t wait to go back next year!!
Stayed August, 2023
We had a wonderful stay! Within walking distance to everything yet far enough for nice quiet evenings. Right on the boards, great pool and good space for our family of 4! Great memories were made.
Stayed August, 2023
We enjoyed our week stay especially the convenient location to the beach and boardwalk. The best was seeing the ocean from the living room window!
Stayed June, 2023